Re: [Harp-L] best harp out of box?

I still like my SP20s, but I just ordered some reedplates for my Bushman harps to use as backups. I got a couple of Blues Session Seydels from Dave Payne and they seem very good after just a little tweaking. I haven't used them much, so I don't know about durability. My 3 Bushman harps that I gig with have proven to be very durable.
Steve Webb in M innesota, where the temp fell from 41 degrees this morning to a current 4 below zero.