Re: [Harp-L] Roland Street Cube and Harmonica

And here is our mystery harmonica/guitar player using a diatonic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcVkXTsnR7A&NR=1

On Dec 13, 2008, at 10:42 AM, Michael Polesky, MPA wrote:

Yeah,

I would like to know who the harp player is as well!

Incidentally, I think this was recorded "inside" on someone's computer despite the fact that the harp player seems to be playing the same licks during the video as the recording. Actually, it must be that way, because the same guy is playing guitar. A really excellent player and a funky little tune! Please tell us who and how!!

Michael