Re: [Harp-L] Re: Element Shopping

It's a Telex 253, and it's the spittin' image of a Turner SSB+2.  I
just learned that Telex bought Turner a while back, so that explains
why they are so similar.  The only difference between the two is the
Turner has a volume pot on the back of the base and the Telex does
not.  The element is an unremarkable dynamic, but both the shells I
got are in great shape.

Thanks.
Seth