Re: [Harp-L] George harmonica Smith

I had the good luck to see Muddy live in Minneapolis during the time. I would guess around 1975. i was a newspaper photographer at the time and I took a picture that I still have hanging on the wall behind me. Muddy is sitting on his amp, which he did most of the night. Pinetop was the piano player. The sad thing is, I don't think there was a harp player. At least I don't remember one. That seems strange, in retrospect.   Still one of my favorite pictures, though.
Steve Webb in Minnesota, where winter is strong  upon us.