From: Rob Paparozzi <Chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Cadillac Records pure jive
To: miltloomis@xxxxxxxxx, harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, December 12, 2008, 9:14 AM

The LIVING victims ARE the FAMILY !.....courts are worthless....not interested
in what legal beagles have to offer.....sorry to be so cynical but I believe
Little Walter deserves better treatment than this and I'm sorry I spent $$
to support this film.....it's JIVE! in my book they HAVE libeled the dead
because they have no morals....Hollywood is a way bigger rip-off then Leonard
Chess at least he brought us Music with some truth.....best,
Rob P

> You can't libel the dead. In other words, there has to be living
victim. Family members don't count

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Loomis"
<miltloomis@xxxxxxxxx>