[Harp-L] Mike Stevens

I thought the documentary of what Mike did was truly from the heart, and
being in the substance abuse field for as long as I have and I know others are
or have been in the field, did not shock or bother me, it is simply their
reality for right now. When you have in your mind no future, you just live for
the day, the gas just puts them in a space where they are not aware for that day
 of their bleak situation. Mike will soon be up on my endorsers page, first
with  the 410 and just on my reputation bought a Cruncher which he will work
with in a  few weeks when is back home and can decompress what he just
experienced. I am  proud and honored he just stayed with me and had the trust to
purchase it based  on his success with the 410. He truly exemplified what giving
back to the  world and making a difference is. More of us in our own way should
be doing  this. SJ
Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. The NEW
AOL.com.(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000019)