Re: [Harp-L] What was the link?

Thanks Seth, that's the one. Maybe you're listening too hard; the overtones referred to are the rather faint but distant harmonics above the drone of the single reed. Think jewsharp sounds and you'll hear it.
RD

>>> Seth Galitzer <sethgali@xxxxxxxxx> 12/12/2008 1:52 >>>
I think this is what you were looking for:

http://cdbaby.com/cd/joukokyhala

I believe he was demonstrating the use of overtones, but I wasn't able
to hear it.  Maybe in a higher-quality download or on the CD they would
come across better.

Seth