[Harp-L] RE: Norton Buffalo Double CD

Hi,
I think earlier response to the intitial post referred to the Buffalo instructional material, but since you were asking for the audio CD reissues of his first two albums, they were put out as an import,
Lovin in The Valley of the Moon/Desert Horizon (the original LP title names) on the Edsel label some time ago and unfortunately it looks like this is out of print based on what I see on the web. Amazon.com has a couple of copies for a really steep price, $125 new or $69 for a used copy, but I would search the used CD sellers or ebay for a better deal. Or, locate copies of the LPs and convert them, not really that big a deal. I never heard the second album but the first, which I had until I unloaded my lps, definitely has some great stuff and interesting 2nd position chromatic playing, and a real variety of styles. There are some good videos of Norton with Roy Rogers on Youtube, incidentally.
I will also apologize in advance if this was answered before the next digest as I'm a digest reader.
John Kally