[Harp-L] Re:Kim and the 410

In a message dated 12/10/2008 11:12:18 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

To  set that record straight Tom, yes I did give Kim a 410, however one of
the  normal inputs was not making contact so when I saw him in Ct about 6 months
 later, he was playing a Meteor and his guitar player was playing the 410
through the bright channel and had the bass off and the treble on 10, it did
not sound good. I tried to fix the amp before the show and fried a resistor as
my screwdriver slipped into the circuit. Kim thought it was a good idea to
have me try and sell the 410 as a guitar amp, I did not agree, and took the  amp
back even though Kim offered to buy it on the spot. He continued and
continues to play the Meteor, and he took it badly like I disrespected him  with the
410, so we really have not talked much since last night, where we  were able
to talk for a good while about what I must go through, he is my  friend, I can
say that honestly, he does care what happens to me. It is not  uncommon for
him to like other amps, so until something becomes solid I will  just say he is
the best there is, plays the Meteor when he can, and if  something becomes
solid I will update everyone. Please however, and I have  said this before, if
you email me personally and I answer your  question honestly, do not post that
question on HarpL as it only puts me  back in same place as years ago with
people not getting their facts straight  or talking badly behind my back to
Barrett and whoever else. I have continued  to give Scott Berberian credit for his
creation as I think he  respects mine. But if something does tee me off, I will
contact you  personally and try to straighten it out. Not in a public forum.
Thank you.  Sincerely, Sonny Jr.

Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. The NEW
AOL.com.(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000019)