[Harp-L] Cadillac Records CONFIRMED

I actually played through Kim's Sonny Jr 4-10 just before Sonny shipped it off to Kim.
 Sonny was kind enough to invite me to his house,about an hour drive for me,to check out the new
4-10. I had no idea I would be playing Kims amp. I can tell you that this particular amp
rattles the windows and shook the floor-unreal bottom end-but clear highs as well.
 We talkes for a while,checked out some mics and I actually ened up buying an old Danelectro
Sonny had there-he installed a vintage P-15 Jensen atno charge. I met his then fiance Kay,
then drove back home,astonished by what I had heard and seen.
 Kim played The Paramus Picture Show shortly after,where he had the Sonny Jr 4-10 on
stage. I was on there early,and while Kim was warming up,you could hear the drummer talking
to Kim,saying "that thing has some bottom man". Kim said "yeah,it's got it man,it's got it all"
I spoke to Kim about amps and the road-he leaves his best amps at home,where the Sonny Jr
stays,along with some other expensive amps. He says when he's in town,he goes to the local
music store,picks out a black face or tweed, and goes with it,instead of risking getting one his
personal amps stolen.
 Sonny is not only a great harp player and amp builder,he is a great mentor and friend to many
of us locals,and people worldwide.
 Good luck in your recent battle Sonny,i know you'll pull through.
 God Bless and happy holidays to you and Kay.
                                                                          Tom Fiacco

http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/127032869/direct/01/