Re: [Harp-L] Custom Harmonicas: Rick Epping's Role

Hi folks,

I'm tied up now until next week, so I might not get the time to answer your
questions regarding reed/slot clearance, embossing and chamfering in the
detail they deserve between now and then.  Sorry about that.  When I do,
I'll also take and post some photos of chamfered reeds.

Best regards,
Rick