[Harp-L] Cadillac Records CONFIRMED

Hi Everyone, I have known Kim Wilson since we met at the Soap Creek Saloon
in Austin when Stevie Ray Vaughn opened up for us, Sonny Terry and Brownie
McGhee in 1977. I actually got to sit in and say I played with Stevie. Kim was
in his turban era, but we got along. Since then in 1996 he endorsed my Sonny Jr
 1 that I custom built for him with a single 12 to fit in the dimensions of
an  overhead compartment of a plane. I called the airlines for there possible
space  and Sam Hutton put a great large KW on the front of this amp, which he
used  exclusively for his "My Blues" CD. My web site has been completely
redesigned,  and you can see us with the amp under endorsers. He is very hard to get
a hold  of, but he returned my call and he confirmed that he indeed did ALL
the  harmonica tracks for that movie, except for the before mentioned person
that did  Smokestack Lightning, which Kim said they put more in the background.
We have  some plans to meet up when he comes to NYC at the Iridium Jazz club
for 3 nights  with the TBirds. He was concerned about my health and I told him
too many good  things are happening in my life right now. I am like Freddie
Crougar, just when  you think I am gone, I reinvent myself. That is the mind set
I am taking  going on the medication all of us with this disease know how
tough the side  effects are, but I am ready and prepared to take it on, I have no
choice. I am  back with my guitar player of 25 years who was doing well
playing solo, and life  could not be better. So we can put that issue to rest
straight from Kim's mouth.  It was really a pleasure to talk with him but alas,
Amanda was calling and he  had to go:))) Be well everyone and go see the movie
and support KW. Sincerely.  Sonny Jr.
**************Stay in touch with ALL of your friends: update your AIM, Bebo,
Facebook, and MySpace pages with just one click. The NEW AOL.com.
(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000012)