[Harp-L] Calling all Harmonica Vendors

Ken Deifik wrote:   I try to help out friends and
people who are doing things that aren't half as cool as PFOS.  But those
people don't also demand all rights for everything in perpetuity for a buck.
...snip......I'd have been delighted to submit something to the contest if the filmmakers humbly
asked for help rather than demand all rights forever in perpetuity for a buck.

Correct or not, that is the way i felt too, and why I threw my contract and check for $1.00 in the
garbage (actually into the recycle bin) rather than allow my previously submitted contribution to be
considered for the movie.
ron