[Harp-L] Super hot 1982 JT30 for sale

I have been friends with Mike Fore for over 10 years now, he used to work
for Clark Amplification and is now on his own. Back in the late 80's he aquired
nearly 40 crystal and ceramic mics and elements, and sent me his best 5 out
of  the bunch, a 10/10. The others he has are 10/10 for tone, and probably 9/10
for  output, so just put a higher gain preamp in your far right bassman or up
your  gain on any amp to achieve what I have. I have decided to just keep one
crystal  and one ceramic, and I only have one crystal mint JT30 with adapter,
stamped 242  along with the 151. I verified with Tom Ellis of Tom's' mics
that this was  indeed a 1982 and not 1992 element, the stamp is older looking,
and back in the  80's they were making superb crystal mics. If you to JT30's
website he is  selling the last Astatic batch of elements that are crap for $150.
I am offering  this great mic, with adapter, no volume control, for $250 plus
shipping to  the first one that emails me. I think I have a good enough
reputation of  being a pain in the butt for sellers, as I will not accept anything
but  perfection, as this is what you have expected from me for the past 15
years. If  you look on ebay you will see sellers listing NOS JT30's for $319,
with no  guarantee or being a harp player who knows the difference. I may have
one of  those volume wheels, newer, if I do, I will include it. If you want a
Greg  Heumann inline volume control with it, that would be another $50, I know
he  sells them for more. You can keep trying to buy brush mics thinking you
will  find gold, or 200S's, but figure out how much you have spent to have crap,
I  know in my buying ebay days I lost a ton even though they said, good
working  condition. Unless you play harp and can actually bring some tone to the
table to  know the difference, you can't say it is a great mic. This is.
Good luck. Sonny Jr.  ****** I am looking to buy green bullet shells  in any
condition, please contact me if you have any, I pay $50 each for just the
shell.
**************Stay in touch with ALL of your friends: update your AIM, Bebo,
Facebook, and MySpace pages with just one click. The NEW AOL.com.
(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000012)