[Harp-L] Tombo Aero Reed

Has anyone had any experience with the Tombo Aero Reed? A supposedly a high end harmonica, costs about the same as an Ultimo (which is a lot), comes with metal body -- which makes it heavy, unsurprisingly: 96 g, versus 65 for an LO and 58 for a S20 -- and a rather sleek exterior.
  I fail to see any advantages with it. I´ve had one for a year or so and play it occasionally. As for volume it´s weaker than an LO; overblow friendliness out of the box on this one (1) specimen is comparable to LO but not evidently better; tone is slightly metallic.
  The writing on the inlay card says things that comes dangeously close to a word soufflé, a bit poorly translated at that, but no indication of why this product will "be the one to innovate the world of blues harmonicas."
  How does it hold up in terms of longevity?
  The Ultimos I own I play with oral silken gloves so I cannot really vouch for them in this respect, but over all they are probably the best harmonicas that I´ve ever played. Is it just the metal body that is the thing with the Aero Reed -- and if so, what´s the intrinsic appeal of weight?

/Martin