[Harp-L] Availability of Professional Customizers

I do not intend to disrespect anyone and sorry if I fail to mention or forget.I would like to clarify a couple of points that may have been misinterpreted on this chat-site.                                        All kinds of the harmonicas  are available in the USA market,this would include Harmonicas from the European,Asian and South American Manufactures.For the beginner to the Amazing-elite.Availability and pricing is usually fair in my opinion.I have preference in some brands over others,I prefer any of the (3?) professional models that can be tweaked for the 4 main Over-notes were they do not squeal when they are sustained. There's a rarity of available and practicing Customizers that that will do this that I'm aware of. I mentioned Joliet, Richard and Chris earlier and I forgot Tim and maybe Jason. There is a list at the Coast to Coast site that possibly has some others.                                 Feel free to contact me off-list.
                             I agree we should Harmonica Hall Of Fame Artists & Craftsmen Innovators such as Stan,Frank,Bernie,Corrin,guys,Rick,Steve,Rupert,Lee,Sissy,Pat,Bill,Brendan,CHO folks, etc. These fine folks are not available to the public as immediate Customizers as far as I know. If you are in the majority that plays out of the box or does 100% of there own tweaking,thats a good thing too!   It seams to me that there's always things of interest to pass along while eduacating or performing Harmonica music.                            Rocket Science... its not Harmonica!    Thanks