[Harp-L] Download NZ Blues/Soul album for FREE: Phoenix by Darcy Perry Band

 Hey everyone,
A good friend of mine and one of New Zealand's finest musicians has made his
latest album, Phoenix<http://www.amplifier.co.nz/release/43059/phoenix.html?full=1>,
available
for FREE digital downloading. I encourage you to download it and have a
listen - it's his best to date! You have until 11th December 2008.

This FREE download is to coincide with the physical release of Phoenix.
Distribution of the CD will be by Ode Records
<http://www.oderecords.co.nz/>(Cat. No. RMADPCD006)
After playing at the inaugural Bluesfest NZ in Whitianga, the band started
road-testing twenty-four new songs, culminating in recording sessions at
Montage in Grey Lynn early August.

This is the groups most adventurous effort to date with four of the band
members sharing lead vocal duties. A generous sixteen track album eventually
emerged.
Download the album Phoenix from Amplifier-New Zealand Music Online:
http://www.amplifier.co.nz/release/43059/phoenix.html?full=1
Hope you like the album as much as I do and that you have a great Christmas
Season!
--
Regards,
Nate Taiapa