[Harp-L] Attn AOL subscribers

Rigorous filtering rules (AOL'S) have resulted in Digest #8 not being
delivered to ALL AOL digest subscribers.  We have a repaired copy.  Write
to request it if you'd like one.  AOL subscribers getting individual
e-mails from harp-l missed 3 posts.  I could also supply those if people
requested them.  Just specify regular or digest in your request.  You
really didn't miss much and it all archived correctly on our server.
harp-l-listowner