From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of David Payne
Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2008 12:29 PM
To: Harp L Harp L
Subject: [Harp-L] Saturday Night Live and our Josh King

If anybody watched Saturday Night Live and saw John Malcovitch reading "Twas
the Night Before Christmas" there was a red-headed kid, in the group
of maybe 7 kids listening to John, that looked an awful lot like our
own eight year old Harp L prodigy Josh King.
If you did not see this skit, make sure you leave a stick of butter for
Santa.
Dave Payne Sr.
Elk River Harmonicas
www.elkriverharmonicas.com