[Harp-L] Bluegrass Harp and the Dixie Flyers

David Naiditch wrote: I've played chromatic harmonica at numerous bluegrass
jams and at
festivals such as Summergrass, Wintergrass, SuperGrass,  Blythe Bluegrass
Festival, Huck Finn Jubilee, Topanga Banjo Fiddle  Contest, Grass Valley
Festival, and the Strawberry Music Festival.  I  also host a monthly bluegrass jam at
the Coffee Gallery in  Altadena, California....snip....you can hear me play
with some great  bluegrass musicians on my new CD, the "High Desert  Bluegrass
Sessions."  Samples of each of the 13 tunes can be heard on  CD Baby:
_http://cdbaby.com/cd/naiditch2_ (http://cdbaby.com/cd/naiditch2) .   6 tunes can be
heard in their entirety at: _http://www.myspace.com/highdesertbluegrasssessions_
(http://www.myspace.com/highdesertbluegrasssessions)

David, thanks for posting. I just listened to the 6 songs on  your Myspace
page.  Nice playing; good music.
ron