[Harp-L] Suzuki Fabulous - a question for Buddha

It's a good harp but for what it costs you can get a custom harp that
plays magnitudes better.

The harps I build for $85 blows away any out of the box harp including
the suzuki fabulous harp. The harps I build for $150 blows away my $85
harp.

Buddha,
My experience with promasters have been they last at least 3 times as long as a Hohner, usually longer.
With that in mind, the Fabulous may be cheaper in the long run. Does your customization end up making
the harp last longer? I don't have any experience with your harp or the Fabulous so I really don't have anything
to base my theory on. You have however piqued my curiosity and I would like to contact you off list about
getting some of your harps to try, if that is ok with you.
Thank you
John