Re: [Harp-L] Bluegrass Harp and the Dixie Flyers

There is also the elusive David Rice from the Cleveland area.

We brought him to SPAH during the pre-Tate years. He was videotaped and his
performance used to be available on one of the SPAH videos offered - am not
sure  which year or if the tape is available as a DVD. Ask SPAH if you are
interested....