[Harp-L] Suzuki Fabulous: overblows

I've never played an overblow before. For no good reason, I sat down and tried to hit an overblow on the 6 blow of my new Susuki Fabulous in C, using the technique Rick Dempster was kind enough to explain to me an off list email . I was able to get an overblow to sound after about 2 or 3 minutes of working on it. I'm not able to do it consistently on demand, but I did get the 6 blow to pop up a few more times over the next 5 minutes. i don't control it very well, but I'm amazed i was able to do it at all! I'd be very interested to hear what a proficient overblow player thinks of this harp.

JP