[Harp-L] Evil twin

I have a red knob evil twin that was a basket case when I bought it.
Stripped the tolex and re covered in 1/4 sawn Brazilian walnut. stained blood red
cherry and 12 coats of high gloss lacquer. Wet sanded to 2500 and polished.
Re did the grill cloth in wheat with red stripes in the fabric.
I can say its the most beautiful rig I have aver seen. Then a week after I finished it
the tranny died. I'm probably going to sell it as its close to 90 pounds but its the
loudest damn thing. Even with the 1/2 power switch at 50 watts.
Randy
http://www.genesisharmonicas.net