From: michael rubin <michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Cadillac Records Review
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, December 5, 2008, 3:25 PM

I also have a little worry.  As some of us saw in the trailer, they
show a scene where during a song recording, Walter plays throughout
the song, even during Muddy's singing.  The engineer wants to stop the
take, because you cannot have a harp do that.  Chess hears the genius
and says to keep it going.  Will we now have a new group of harp
players who think they can play throughout the song?  Admittedly, you
CAN do that well, but most sound bad in my opinion.

Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com