To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 11:47 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Triple Play (with Madcat) on YouTube

Here is a link to see Triple Play (with Madcat) on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kof1dCpOgQI

For the last 10 years I've been touring with a trio called Triple Play.
     Chris Brubeck  -  bass, trombone, piano and vocals
     Joel Brown  -  guitar and vocals
     Peter Madcat Ruth  -  harmonicas, jaw-harp, hi-hat and vocals