[Harp-L] Steve Webb customized SP20

A couple of months ago, Steve Webb let the list know that he was available
to make customized SP20s. I've played harmonica for many years, mostly SP20s
and Hohner Blues Harps. As I've never had a customized harp, I decided to
give one of his a try. Steve was very congenial. I was surprised to find the
harp was my best harp right out of the box. It now is at least partially
broken in, and it is downright amazing. I've cherished my oldest SP20
because it could bend so easily and sustain the bend so gracefully. I've
realized that this very loved harp is now past its peak, but Steve's harp is
much better than my former favorite ever was. What I like best about it is
the ability it gives me to make a bend very nuanced, to ramp it in and out
if I want, to just barely bend it, to dance with the bend.
I suppose I should give the following disclaimers: I have no financial
association with Steve, other than paying him for my harp. This harp is my
first customized harmonica. I hardly ever have been paid for playing harp. I
play from ear, and prefer blues, although I also play jazz, rock and the
occasional Hawaiian song (since I live on the islands).

Post-disclaimers, I'd like to thank Steve for making my best harp so far.

Aloha,
Drew