[Harp-L] posts

So far none of the posts I have written have gone on. Here is another  one.

I have recently through a good friend come upon two superb NOS JT30 ceramic
mics, the type Kim Wilson loves. These are from the early 80's, when Astatic
was  still making good mics. They are equal, and I am selling one and keeping
one.  Adapter included, sold like they came with no volume control. I have a
volume  wheel I would throw in for free. I see one guy on ebay asking over $300
for  not even harp person tested. I am asking $225 due to its strong output,
although  ceramics are a half step behind a strong crystal, you just increase
your tube  gain, the tone is all there. A very rare piece. First one to contact
me will get  it. SJ
**************Stay in touch with ALL of your friends: update your AIM, Bebo,
Facebook, and MySpace pages with just one click. The NEW AOL.com.
(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000012)