[Harp-L] Final end of year 410 price

For the next 3 weeks I have 5 Sonny Jr 410's I will sell at the base price
of $1495, near amp build cost, to raise money for the medication I must start.
In a taste test in Florida some months ago, the Meteor, Harpgear HG50 and
the 410 were tested by a group of players. Although the Meteor and HG50 were
louder and have their unique sound according to Anthony Smith, the  410 was  the
most toneful all around amplifier of the 3, with the other two sounding very
good and loud, just not like the 410, which now with line out can be heard
throughout the house with what they claim is as close to speaker sound as
possible. Once these 5 are gone, my price will be where the other two are at,
actually in the middle as one is 1850, my 410 will be 1695. Since the other two
companies do not supply a cover at no cost, I feel I should do the same. I
already give 3 extra tubes, a patch cable to bridge the channels, and a 12 page
color illustrated manual plus personal all the time customer support. Thank
you.  Sincerely, Sonny Jr.
**************Stay in touch with ALL of your friends: update your AIM, Bebo,
Facebook, and MySpace pages with just one click. The NEW AOL.com.
(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000012)