Re: [Harp-L] favorite tunes

Holy Moly - I realize that there are very few that would make my list,  also.
However, desert Isle CD picks - the only two that I would add to a list of
20 would be Paul DeLay "Nice N Strong" and Carlos del Junco "Big Boy". Others
would be a bunch of Miles Davis, one Frank Sinatra, one Tony Bennet, two Chet
Baker, a Stravinsky, a Bartok, a Bach, a Tom Waits, an Eva Cassidy and  maybe
a Portishead.

In a message dated 12/4/2008 9:26:46 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,