[Harp-L] Vacation at Perth, Australia

Hello, I was wondering if there are any members here who live in Perth?

I'll be there on vacation for a week from the 7th - 14th December.

Would like to know where I can shop for harp related equipment (harps, mics, etc) in Perth. Are there any mic techs? Might want to bring my stock Blues Blaster for an element replacement while I'm at it.

The other thing is I would really love to know where the blues joints are. Are there places with live harp and blues? Any chance for me to check out open mics too??

And of course, I would love to make some new friends along the way.

Thanks. :)