[Harp-L] freak mic

I got the element from Ron Sunshine at Deluxe Vintage Mics!
_http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/deluxe8765_ (http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/deluxe8765)
but I had to do some magic to make it suped up. One of my new  endorsers,
Mike Stevens, grabbed it up. He owns a 410 and just bought a  Cruncher. Some guys
will stay loyal to whatever company they feel the best with.  So many 410
owners don't care what else is out there, they take my word on the  Cruncher
which is nice. I add Pierre's review so they get another opinion.
**************Stay in touch with ALL of your friends: update your AIM, Bebo,
Facebook, and MySpace pages with just one click. The NEW AOL.com.
(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000012)