Re: [Harp-L] YouTube - AFTER YOU'VE GONE-- shtreiml

Mind you I have also heard much much worse than this playing. It makes me wonder, again, whether playing along to backing tracks brings out anyone's best? It eliminates the communicative interplay between musicians and backing tracks cannot cover for, enhance or just play with the lead player's contribution.