Re: [Harp-L] YouTube - AFTER YOU'VE GONE-- shtreiml

ROB

I AGREE one hundred percent with your statement below.

But music is subjective.......Though he can improve as stated, it still has a visceral quality that thrilled me!!!!

I still love it, flaws and all (we all have 'em, me too). That's why they call it the blues.......):)