RE: [Harp-L] Youtube Contest

Jp,
Although harmonica isn't listed, under the "other" category they do say:
"You're welcome to play any instrument in the YouTube Symphony
Orchestra. If your specific instrument isn't on the pull-down list,
feel free to choose an instrument in the same range and pitch to get
the appropriate sheet music."
-marc

The RP Muse Blog ~ Highlighting local arts & culture. Submissions welcomed.
http://therpmuse.blogspot.com