[Harp-L] Super Freak mic for sale

After many hundreds to a thousand mics going my hands, I just built  possibly
the strongest output with superb tone mic ever. You will need to tone  down
your amp either with EQ pedal or tube gains it is so hot. It is in one of  my
custom turner shells that can be seen on my site at Other Products. It is a
nice bright deep orange that can be seen at night at a club well. I need $325
and will guarantee its strength with money back guarantee. I have put a trap in
 it so if you open it, no return. If you do buy it, I will explain exactly
what  type controlled reluctance from 1960 is in it. I had to put my Cruncher
set up  AU AU AY and it could go up to 6 - 7, anything higher and it was too
strong. I  am not afraid to back up my products. Sincerely,Sonny Jr.
**************Finally, one site has it all: your friends, your email, your
favorite sites. Try the NEW AOL.com.
(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000006)