Re: [Harp-L] HG 50 vs Meteor Video Comparison

Yes, thanks for the video.? However, like you noted Seth, there is a difference in sound.? The Meteor really projects well and cuts through the midrange as well as any other, except for the HG, which
is simply a fuller, bottom end sound, though you can hear high ends runs just fine, etc.? Both have great customer support and are built well.? You can't go wrong with either amp.? But the HG, after an A/B test of my own with the Meteor, is the definite winner.

-----Original Message-----
From: Seth Galitzer <sethgali@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 12:56 pm
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] HG 50 vs Meteor Video Comparison

Fantastic! I wish more people would do these side-by-side comparisons, especially for newbies like me who don't really know what they want. For me, I was amazed by the power the Meteor has, but really liked the dark, crunchy, baked-in sound of the HG50. That's just my totally subjective opinion, of course.?
?
Thanks for the clip.?
?
Seth?
?
lindsey mercer wrote:?
> Hello all,?
> A friend and I created a brief video comparing the Meteor and the HG 50. > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxrFdpc2Rig?
> > ?
-- The beatings will continue until morale has improved.?