Re: [Harp-L] Free Hazmat Modine show in NYC

Oh man, if they play Bahamut, somebody please bootleg me a copy (if permitted). That's one of my personal favorites of theirs. Love that bass sax. Pretty wicked harp, too.

Seth

dmoriarty@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Just to let you know that Wade and the boys are doing a free show at The Folk Museum accross from Lincoln Center at 6:30 p.m. tonight. They are flying in Bill Barrett as a guest too. My best. dennis
--
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues

-- The beatings will continue until morale has improved.