[Harp-L] Harp Cases

Hello Harp-Lers

Just a quick note for anyone who may be on the fence about buying a foam insert harmonica case that there is free lower 48 state shipping and a $10 shipping credit
to other locations. Please keep in mind for International shipping I would suggest AT LEAST 12 business days for delivery and to be safe in lower 48 states, allow 7 business days for delivery. Everything on website in stock.

Also, I have a Rockton Micro Hush pedal that works well as a feedback suppressor. If no takers I will list on ebay. I think John from Arkansas inquired recently about this pedal.

Thanks to all,

Hal in MI

www.customharpcases.com