Re: [Harp-L] Old Man Looking for a Lighter Amp

I have a Fender Princeton Blackface - vintage, but affordable. Bought mine
for $300 a few years ago and had the electronics redone - had a blown
transformer - spent about $150 on the repairs. Sounds great.

In a message dated 12/1/2008 2:48:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,