Re: [Harp-L] The price of harmonicas

It's not just you, but the real cost of harmonicas hasn't changed all that much. what has changed is the value of the American dollar. Time is right for Kratt to start making harps again in New Jersey.

  Dave
Dave Payne Sr.
  www.elkriverharmonicas.com

Mark Earley <harmonika13@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Is it me or is the price of the average harmonica outrageously expensive?�
Time to learn how to repair and file reeds, I guess.
Since when did a set of Marine Band harps set you back $359.00?
I must be getting old but when I was just starting out Marine Bands were only 8 bucks!
Is there something I need to know about buying harps....?