[Harp-L] millionizer

I own one though it is currently in the switzerland getting fixed

it has a midi out so it can activate any midi sound

it has two buttons.....one is the traditional half step up.

the second one, larger on the same side, is a pitch bend wheel kind of, that bends up an octave.

BIGGEST PROBLEM----- I told them for years......you cannot bend down with either SLIDER button.........so to make it sound like a traditional harmonica, bending down you can't!!!!!!!! You can only slide bend up, not down.

There is a cheating way........with the left hand, hit the small push button to make the pitch go down, at the same time, push the pitch bend wheel in, thereby doing a weird enharmonic thing, then release it but it is impossible to do that with accuracy.

hand movement has nothing to do with the sound