Re: [Harp-L] SPAH '08 Inventory

Chris, I wanna see a pic of that Solist!

  Dave
Dave Payne Sr.
  Elk River Harmonicas
  www.elkriverharmonicas.com

Chris Reynolds <c_reynolds2571@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I returned home from SPAH with some harps and combs that I didn't sell. I put them up on my site and I'm offering free shipping on them (US only) and for the combs that were left free filework and free shipping (US only) http://www.builderofstuff.com/harps_available.html

I'll also have a Seydel Soloist in the key of A for sale in a few days....and no Mr. Musselwhite this is not the one you autographed for me at SPAH hahahaha

Chris

http://www.blowyourbrassoff.com

Just a man, his shop, and a long list of unfinished projects...