[Harp-L] SPAH

Hello all

I would like to thank all the diligent workers from the SPAH, the Gateway Harmonica Club, the Corporate Sponsors and everyone else for making this SPAH a most enjoyable one. Great playing was abound.

I also would like to thank all the folks that stopped by and looked at my new harmonica cases and a special thanks to those that purchased them. It was great to see some old friends and nice to talk with some new ones.

A website will be up and running soon. I will advise when it is ready.

Thanks again,

Hal Iwan   soon to be  customharpcases.com