Re: [Harp-L] Review: Danelectro FAB Echo pedal

The bells and whistles knobs are a bonus if included, but not my main reason
for choosing a delay pedal.
The first thing I look for in a delay (or any) pedal is a true bypass and no
tone loss, which isn't easy to find. My favorite delay is my Danecho, but I
had it modded by Ron Holmes and it now loses none of the tone put into it.
The Lone Wolf delay also has a true bypass and is excellent.
I also have a vintage Boss DM2. It is all that people claim and the tone is
great, but after seeing Jason Ricci's video and adding a Sonic Stomp to the
effects chain it gave the DM2 more clarity, making that pedal unbeatable.
I wont argue that @ 15 bucks the Fabecho is worth it, but an apples to
apples comparison against say, a Lone Wolf, might reveal the tone loss (if
any), and in my opinion that is what makes the LW worth the cake.