Re: [Harp-L] re: Review: Danelectro FAB Echo pedal

JR-

Perhaps you missed the qualifiers I carefully included in the original
review:

"...Chicago-style blues player – if you lust after Little Walter's tone..."
"...traditional amped blues harp ..."

The ridiculously inepensive FAB Echo pedal provides a pretty nice slap-back
effect.  If that is all you are looking for, why spend all the bucks for
a Swiss Army Knife delay?

Thanks.

-Rick Davis