Re: [Harp-L] Re: Runaway and Lovitis

All this talk about the solo on  Runaway put another solo in my head as well.
Well actually the whole song is in  my head, and that is Lovitis by the J
Geils band. I'm a big J geils freak  anyway, so it is just logical for me to have
this happen I suppose. I haven't  played the song since the late 70's I
guess, but what I can remember is that the  song is in G and starts out with a C
harp doing the licks, and then when the  solo comes up it goes to E and an A
harp is used for that part. I could be wrong  about the keys, it's been a long
time, but I do know that it opened my eyes to  using more than one harp in a
song. After that I started experimenting with 2  and 3 harps at a time. I still
do that and I know yall do too, but I just wanted  to throw this out there.
Anybody else hear Lovitis in their head when talking  about Runaway?? Maybe I'm
just a freakazoid or sumpin'.

         Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

                Peace Love and Memories
                     Randy