[Harp-L] Most reliable suppliers?

Dear Reeders;
                        Back on the list after a couple of weeks in the tropics (New Caledonia)
                        I had 'switched off' harp-l so if I didn't reply to anything personally directed, that's why.
                        Flushed with wealth (ha!) from continuous island gigging, I though I might shell out for a couple of new XB40s, and was thinking of ordering via the internet.
                        I was wondering what suppliers people might recommend for reliability, swiftness, price etc.
                        Could be in US, UK, EU, or just about anywhere, as it's pretty hard to get any further from anywhere else than down here in Oz.

Cheers,
Rick Dempster
Melbourne,
Australia