[Harp-L] Big Walter Bocce Boogie Live 1978 CD

a little while ago the cd output of Big Walter was discussed here. I must admit I didn't follow the discussion really well, so maybe this one was mentioned already (although the cd has a release date of june this year):

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=7660914

<quote>
This is the real deal, recorded live in 1978. The Blues the way it's supposed to be played. The way it's supposed to be enjoyed, in a setting that is, and has been, home to the blues throughout it's history, in the juke joints, lounges and bars ...

Big Walter Horton: Big Walter Horton (vocals, harp).

Personnel: John "Guitar Johnny" Nicholas (vocals, guitar); Sugar Ray Norcia (vocals); Ronnie Earl (guitar); Anthony Giarossi (piano); Mudcat Ward (bass instrument); Ted Harvey (drums).

Recording information: The Bocce Club (1978).
</quote>

1. Every Day I Have The Blues
2. Walter's Boogie
3. Trouble In Mind