To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2008 12:36 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Cephis & Wiggins in East Lansing Mich

For those of you who didn't get the notice from Alligator; here it is:

Guitarist/vocalist John Cephas and harmonica player/vocalist Phil Wiggins,
whose new Alligator album SHOULDER TO SHOULDER is already being hailed as the
best of their career, will perform live on Friday, Aug. 8, Saturday, Aug. 9,
and Sunday, Aug. 10 at the Great Lakes Folk Festival in East Lansing.

The duo play country blues featuring toe-tapping songs and soulful vocals
steeped in the East Coast Piedmont tradition.

Concert information:

2008 Great Lakes Folk Festival
Downtown East Lansing
Grand River Ave. & Abbott Rd.
East Lansing, MI
517.432.4533
www.greatlakesfolkfest.net
FREE ADMISSION

Friday, August 8th 9 p.m.

Saturday, August 9th 1 p.m. & 6 p.m.

Sunday, August 10th
2 p.m. & 4 p.m.

**REMEMBER--ALWAYS CONTACT THE VENUE TO CONFIRM DATES & SHOW TIMES

Now you can listen to 225 songs from the Alligator catalog on our online
jukebox at www.alligator.com